Summary of Requirements for Rural Health Named Option
Apply to this Program »
- Didactic requirement
- Four (4) credits of coursework split into 3 classes.
- Experiential requirement
- Two rural focused APPEs Elective Pharmacy Practice Clerkship totaling twelve (12) credits.
- This requirement takes the place of two of your APPE electives.
- Co-Curricular requirements
- AHEC Scholars
- Most of the requirements are met through required program work.
- Wisconsin Express
Note: Applicants may not be involved in more than one Scholars in Pharmacy Program at the School of Pharmacy (Leadership and APPE-RT are exempt from this rule).
When to Apply:
Spring DPH-2 Year
Fall DPH-3 Year.