Talk to an Advisor
➤ Prospective / Pre-Pharmacy (PharmD) students
➤ Current PharmD students
➤ Prospective & Current PharmTox students
Courses & Scheduling
- Course Search
- Student Forms (Office of the Registrar)
Course Grids & Registration Forms
Need Emergency Financial Assistance?
Emergency grants and loans are available to students enrolled in School of Pharmacy BS, MS*, PhD or PharmD programs who are experiencing financial hardship.
- Emergency grants are provided through generous donations from alumni and friends to the School of Pharmacy Emergency Fund. Grants do not have to be repaid.
- Short-term loans are available to assist students enrolled at the School of Pharmacy until funds from major sources arrive. A student may have a maximum of $2,000 outstanding in short-term loans, and they typically must be repaid within a year.
To be considered for support, please complete an Emergency Support Request and a representative from the Office of Student Financial Aid will follow-up with potential next steps.
- Academic Advising
- Curriculum Worksheets – Class of:
2024 | 2025 | 2026 | 2027
- Clerkships (Experiential Ed)
- Professional Electives