Wellness is the active process of becoming aware and making active choices toward a successful way of being. There are eight areas that contribute to overall wellness: physical, emotional, spiritual, social, career, financial, creative, and environmental.
We invite you to explore the resources provided here and share ideas of wellness activities that may inspire others in the School of Pharmacy to do the same!
- Food Assistance Programs
- Emergency Financial Assistance during COVID-19
- Lost Work Because Of Coronavirus? How To Get Unemployment, Skip Loan Payments And More (NPR)
Stay Mentally Strong
- Support Your Mental Health During COVID-19
- CDC: Tips on Managing Anxiety and Stress
- Protecting Your Mental Health During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- That Discomfort You’re Feeling is Grief (PDF, Harvard Business Review)
- Coping with Fatigue, Fear and Panic During a Crisis (PDF, Harvard Business Review)
- Coronavirus Anxiety Podcast (with Baruch Fischhoff, PhD)
- 40 Ways to Maintain Social Ties During the Coronavirus Quarantine
- Greeting Your Friends: Handshake Alternatives
- Caring for Self and Others in Times of Trouble: Some Spiritual Tools and Tips (from Harvard Divinity School)