Wellness is the active process of becoming aware and making active choices toward a successful way of being. There are eight areas that contribute to overall wellness: physical, emotional, spiritual, social, career, financial, creative, and environmental.
We invite you to explore the resources provided here and share ideas of wellness activities that may inspire others in the School of Pharmacy to do the same!
- 40 Ways to Maintain Social Ties During the Coronavirus Quarantine
- Greeting Your Friends: Handshake Alternatives
Stay Mentally Strong
- Food Assistance Programs
- Emergency Financial Assistance during COVID-19
- Lost Work Because Of Coronavirus? How To Get Unemployment, Skip Loan Payments And More (NPR)
- Caring for Self and Others in Times of Trouble: Some Spiritual Tools and Tips (from Harvard Divinity School)