The School of Pharmacy maintains several bulletin boards and display cases throughout Rennebohm Hall. Since job opportunities, student activities, and other notices will be posted on these bulletin boards, students are asked to check them on a regular basis.
Any student organization wishing to use a display case, should stop by the Student & Academic Affairs Office, Room 2220P Rennebohm Hall. This request should contain a brief description of the display and the dates you wish to have your display up. Displays should be changed periodically throughout the academic year.
- Second Floor Room 2115: buy/sell
- Second Floor Auditoriums: course related, post graduate information
- First Floor Outside Student Services: career opportunities, course offerings, student activities, post-graduate information
- First Floor Inside Student Services: class and student specific assignments
- Second Floor, Top of Staircase, also Inside FB Power Commons, and HRC: progam announcements, seminar and lecture series posting