Welcome to the University of Wisconsin – Madison School of Pharmacy Student Senate Website
The functions of the School of Pharmacy Student Senate:
- The Senate serves as a liaison and facilitates exchange of ideas and information between students, organizations and faculty.
- The Senate is responsible for administering student elections.
- The Senate acts as a coordinator and organizer of certain all-school professional and social functions.
- The Senate serves as a mediator and reference for conflicts with faculty, students, and organizations.
- The Senate serves a role as a trainer of leadership skills for the students of the School of Pharmacy.